Brand Ambassador Index
Your Brand is more than a logo. How employees and customers feel, engage and interact with your brand is what will define its true strength and impact. Understanding the extent to which they actively promote and support your brand and the specific drivers behind the ‘why’ will give you the insights needed to strengthen and amplify loyalty and advocacy. Our solution will benchmark your overall Brand Ambassador Index, and provide scores for each of the employee and customer assessments based on several brand dimensions. With this critical data we will help you to chart a course for improvement.
The Employee Brand Ambassador Index focuses on 6 key areas:
- Communication – How employees provide input on the brand, and promote and support it through various communication channels.
- Citizenship – Brand promotion through employee citizen activism and social responsibility.
- Employee Programs – Corporate initiatives that enable employees to promote the brand.
- Celebration – Organizational celebration that help employees promote the brand.
- Merchandise Swag – How employees promote the brand physically by wearing and showcasing branded clothing, products, and accessories.
- Recruitment – Likelihood of employees recruiting friends, family, and others to become employees and customers.
The Customer Brand Ambassador Index focuses on 5 key areas:
- Communication – How customers provide input on the brand, and promote and support it through various communication channels
- Employee Attitude – The extent to which employees demonstrate passion and their behaviors reflect what the brand stands for.
- Citizenship – the extent to which the brand gives back to society and truly makes a difference.
- Customer Experience – the extent to which the company delivers a great customer experience.
- Referrals – Likelihood of customers referring friends, family, and others to the brand.